This pattern for crochet skater skirt contains the instructions on how to easily make measurements for all shapes and sizes. From babies and toddlers to adult sizes.
What you need? .
• 4mm (US G) crochet hook
• cotton yarn sport weight (5 ply / 12wpi) , I used Catania from Schachenmayr.
• wide elastic [I used 4cm(1,5 inches) wide. If you’re making it for a toddler or smaller child, use 3cm (1,2 inches) or 2cm (0,8 inches).
• sewing needle
• sewing thread
• OPTIONAL: tape measure
Skills required .
• Basic minimum sewing.
• Beginner level crochet, knowledge of chain stitch, single and double crochet stitches, slipstitch and basic increases.
• Reading pattern in US terminology.
This pattern uses US crochet terms and these abbreviations:
• ch – chain stitch
• sc – single crochet
• sc2inc – single crochet increase, sc2 in next stitch
• dc – double crochet
• dc2inc – double crochet increase, dc2 in next stitch
• slst – slip stitch
Two different styles with crochet skater skirt.